The range of expertise used every day by IPC Maintenance in addressing client needs is also available on a contract basis through our labour hire service. These expertise are available 24/7 and at very short notice. Staff are highly qualified and experienced. All are carefully vetted to ensure they are worthy representatives of IPC Maintenance.
These services include:
- Large planned and unplanned shutdowns.
- Essential Maintenance and critical services.
- Confined space repair.
- Decommissioning and industrial cleaning.
- Waste removal.
In doing so, IPC Maintenance provides specialist skills in:
- Project planning.
- Project management.
- Project safety.
- Project scheduling.
Specific services include:
- Mechanical fitters.
- Advanced Scaffolders.
- Advanced Riggers.
- Coded Welders.
- Trades Assistants.
The expertise available to clients include:
- Project Management
- Mechanical fitters
- Boilermakers/ welders
- Advanced riggers
- Experienced fibreglass laminators
- Trade assistants
- Licensed fork lift operators
- Licensed front plant operators
- Epoxy concrete floor and apron repairs
- Acid and alkali concrete protection
- Concrete work
- Plant maintenance
- Fiberglass and PVC fabrication
- Tank decontamination and cleaning
Key Clients Included: